Sunday, July 24, 2005

"For Four Years
I've Been Talking About Islamic Nazism"



Someguy, from Mystery Achievement, has translated Parts One, and Two, of the most recent Oriana Fallaci column. Here are some brief excerpts:


Now, I ask myself: “What do you say, what do you have to say, about what happened in London?” They ask me face-to-face, via fax and email; often scolding me because up until now I have remained silent. I’ve been saying it for four years ...

For four years I’ve been talking about Islamic Nazism; about the war against the West; about the death cult; about European suicide. About a Europe that is no longer Europe, but Eurabia, and that with its feebleness, its inertia, its blindness, its servitude to the enemy is digging its own grave.

... for which in France they tried me in 2002, accusing me of religious racism and xenophobia. For which Switzerland asked our Minister of Justice to extradite me in handcuffs. For which in Italy I will be tried for vilifying Islam; that is, for an offense of opinion.

During these last four years, I have done nothing but ask myself why a warrior like Wojtyla, a leader so singular who contributed more than anyone else to the downfall of the Soviet empire and, therefore, of Communism, showed himself to be so weak towards a disease worse than the Soviet empire or Communism. A disease that, above all, targets Christianity (and Judaism) for destruction. ... why he did not inveigh openly against what was happening (and is happening), for example, in Sudan where the fundamentalist regime was practicing (and is practicing) slavery. Where Christians were eliminated (are eliminated) by the millions.

Why he was silent about Saudi Arabia where anyone with a Bible in hand or a cross around his neck was (and is) treated like a scum to be put to death. Still today, there is that silence I don’t understand, and….


Click on the links above, and go read the whole thing.

It's true. Oriana has been trying to tell us for four years now, and she is being brought up on charges for her efforts. She's an old woman, dying of cancer, and the Euros are bringing her on charges for telling the truth.

Why? Because Europe is an old woman dying of Alzheimers.