Saturday, November 26, 2005

Infidel Blog Alliance
New Blogventure for Pastorius


I have started a new blog called the Infidel Blog Alliance, with No Dhimmitude, Justify This, and the Drunken Blogger. The idea is to build this site into a hub for blogging which seeks to defend Western Civilization in our War against Islamofascism.

I would like to involve more bloggers who think of this defense as their mission. The goal is to put up posts everyday that will include short teasers and links to the 10 to 15 most important stories of the day. Ultimately, I would like to have seven to ten other people involved, so that we can trade off duties.

I don't want to do this everyday. It takes time. But, I think it could be an important way to draw attention to various articles, in a concise easy read. Kind of like Instapundit, but focused entirely on the defense of Western Civilization.

I got a little wordy in my first post. I couldn't help myself.

If any other bloggers are interested in joining, please leave a comment. J, at Justify This, is in charge of the blog, so it will be up to him who we involve.