Thursday, December 29, 2005


Ahnold
The Idiot


In Europe, Arnold Schwarzeneggar is a joke. How do I know? Because, my very intelligent, yet incredibly stupid European family members revile him, and pour all kinds of sarcasm on him on a constant basis.

But, let's see now, if I recall correctly, when Schwarzeneggar took office about 18 months ago, he was saddled with a deficit of $30 billion; larger than the budgets of many states.

And, what is the deficit now?

Wait, there is no deficit?

There's a surplus? A FIVE BILLION DOLLAR SURPLUS?

But, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but ...

How could that be? He 's an idiot.

God, who is the idiot?

I remember telling my ever so intelligent European relatives, "Don't be so quick to heap ridicule on the guy. Everything he has ever touched has turned to gold."

And, they laughed at me.

I'm sure I will never hear an apology.