Friday, January 27, 2006


America,
Fuck Yeah:
Poll Says
American
Want
Military
Action
Against
Iran


All the Dems horses and all the Dems men(?), just can't seem to bring George Bush toppling down. No matter what they do, the public still understands the war better than the very sophisticated Democrats. And, this is very good news:


WASHINGTON — Despite persistent disillusionment with the war in Iraq, a majority of Americans supports taking military action against Iran if that country continues to produce material that can be used to develop nuclear weapons, a Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll has found.

The poll, conducted Sunday through Wednesday, found that 57% of Americans favor military intervention if Iran’s Islamic government pursues a program that could enable it to build nuclear arms.
Support for military action against Tehran has increased over the last year, the poll found ...



I've been getting very depressed lately, thinking our country just didn't have the will needed to do what we need to do. I underestimated the American people, and I am sorry for that.

Before anyone gets angry at me for gratuitous profanity, the title is a reference to a song in the movie Team America. Here are the lyrics:


America
America
America, FUCK YEAH!
Coming again, to save the mother fucking day yeah,
America, FUCK YEAH!
Freedom is the only way yeah,

Terrorist your game is through
cause now you have to answer too,

America, FUCK YEAH!
So lick my butt, and suck on my balls,
America, FUCK YEAH!



See? Now that I've clarified that, I'm sure no one will be angry.

;-)