Thursday, January 26, 2006


President
Bush
On The
Hamas
Victory


President Bush: I don't see how you can be a partner in peace if you advocate the destruction of a country as part of your platform. And I know you can't be a partner in peace if your party has an armed wing...I will continue to remind people about what I just said...I've talked to Condi twice this morning. She called President Abbas...

The United States does not support political parties that want to destroy our ally, Israel...



From here.

Let me be clear, my opinion is, we should never stand idly by when one people is calling for the destruction of another people. It is a blight on our souls that we are doing nothing about the situation in the Sudan.

But, at the same time, we need to make sure that none of these Jihadis is allowed to carry out their plans against Israel