Friday, February 03, 2006


Jihadopussies:
Mohammed Cartoon
Controversy
Is
At Fever Pitch



The French Riots were torturous for me. It was like watching my girlfriend being raped.

This Mohammed controversy, is like watching my enemy forced to dance like a marionette. Oh, what a beautiful sight.

I have been waiting for this battle. I knew it had to come. But, I thought we would have to start it. Instead, they did it to themselves.

Jihadopussies worldwide are making fools of themselves. The Western public is, finally, getting to see what's under the mask. They are having a global temper tantrum the likes of which no one has ever seen before.

We really ought to join together and thank the Jihadopussies for doing themselves in like they this.

Sometimes you just gotta love your enemy.

Go here to see more.