Sunday, April 30, 2006

Wikipedia Says
Robert Spencer
Is "Discredited"
Because Of His
"Jewish Ancestral Roots"


This is from Robert at Jihad Watch:


A few days ago you could have checked my biography at Wikipedia and found this:

Most have discredited Mr. Spencer's views on Islam due to oft-exaggeration. It must also be noted that Mr. Spencer's work is highly biased and influenced by his Jewish Ancestral viewpoints.

... the Wikipedia editor above assumes that I speak about the roots of jihad violence within Islamic theology solely because I'm Jewish. That might make some small bit of sense except for one little catch: I'm not Jewish.


Just for the record, I, the proprietor of CUANAS (Christians United Against the New Anti-Semitism) am not Jewish either.

Since when is such considered a valid criticism of one's political opinion, anyway?

Well, of course, in Britain, where the media seems to think the Jews control the whole world, maybe it is legitimate critical analysis, huh?