Tuesday, March 20, 2007



My
Little
Lamb




A song by Pastorius (I'll have to record this and post it here - for now, here are the lyrics).

If I denied you, would you stay by my side
If I left you - all high on my pride
If I lied to you - would you lose your trust
If I tripped and fell down in my lust

Would you leave me to burn?
Would you leave me to burn?
Would you leave me to burn, my Little Lamb?

If I cursed you - with bared fang
If I betrayed you - would leave me to hang
If I cheat you - if I lied and stole
Can I come back home when I'm tired and old
Will you help me to learn?
Will you help me to learn?
Will you help me to learn, my Little Lamb?

Just because I'm mad at you
Don't mean I hate you
And just because I hate you
Don't mean I don't believe in you
And, just because I don't believe
Don't mean I don't need you
I need You
I need You
If I took you from your friends at dawn
Made you carry my load - made you my pawn
If I kicked and beat you - left marks on your back
Made you to die for all that I lack

Would you forgive me?
Would you forgive me?
Would you forgive me, my Little Lamb?