Thursday, August 09, 2007

You Do What You Must


My wife is a great woman, and an incredible support to me. Not only that, but her family supports me, and believes in what I am doing because they have had direct personal experience with the problem of Islamofascism when they lived in the Phillipines.

You would not believe the extent to which the men of my wife's family support me! I am not going to go into it specifically.

However, I will attempt to tell you what my relationship with my wife is like.

Here are some lyrics from a Bob Dylan song called Buckets of Rain. These words are the kinds (of kind) of words my beautiful wife whispers to me when we are alone:


Buckets of rain
Buckets of tears
Got all them buckets comin' out of my ears.
Buckets of moonbeams in my hand,
I got all the love, honey baby,
You can stand.

I been meek
And hard like an oak
I seen pretty people disappear like smoke.
Friends will arrive, friends will disappear,
If you want me, honey baby,
I'll be here.

Life is sad
Life is a bust
All ya can do is do what you must.
You do what you must do and ya do it well,
I'll do it for you, honey baby,
Can't you tell?



I am a blessed man!